Important Details About Whoeasy.com: Cancellation And Its Services
We are living in mysterious times, which is why we think twice before receiving a call from any unknown number. It can be anything – a call from a tele-communications executive trying to hardsell some insurance policy or a fraudster aiming to acquire the confidential details of your bank account on the sly. No matter what, you cannot afford to be apprehensive all the time. To help you become cautious about incoming calls, we have Whoeasy.com, a website where you can verify the authenticity of any phone number. Whether it is a cell phone or a landline number, the details of the number’s owner will be yours. Before we set off talking about this website, we want to tell you that there are many such websites like Whoeasy but they are certainly not reliable.
What is Whoeasy.com?
Firstly, you should know a little something about Whoeasy. It is a company based in the western part of the United States of America, in Wyoming. Founded in the year 2014, Whoeasy is managed by Jeff Smith. Over the years, the company has developed a trustworthy reputation for itself by providing accurate and extensive details about phone numbers across the world. It has millions of loyal customers around the globe and provides information on a regular basis. But please note, Whoeasy.com will never provide extensive background details of the customers. It, without failure, will furnish the basic contact information of the owner of the phone number. So if it’s an old schoolmate or a former co-worker with whom you have lost touch, Whoeasy.com has a database you can access to renew your camaraderie.
Here are basic pointers you need to keep in mind about the Whoeasy.com basic search:
- When you search initially, it is free of cost and not at all complicated. Just type in the phone number in the search box and wait for Whoeasy to furnish the basic information of the user.
- You will get the name, address and email addresses
- Initially, you will enjoy a seven-day trial period, after which you will have to ferret out some money.
- To become a member, the charges range from $14.95 to roughly $20 on a monthly basis.
- Any further questions about your membership? You then need to call up the Whoeasy customer service executives so that they can give you a blow by blow account of the entire process. The executives are skilled and well-trained. For your information, the Whoeasy.com phone number is functional all round the clock.
How do you login to Whoeasy?
This is an easy process. Certainly not requiring any knowledge of rocket science. All you need to do is follow these easy to understand steps for your future reference.
- First open your Google Chrome or Safari or Mozilla Firefox browser. And type in whoeasy.com in the search box.
- Once the whoeasy.com page opens up, look on the top right-hand side corner of the website. Click on “Login”.
- Once the login page opens, you will be required to fill in details such as your e-mail address and password, after which you need to check the box which says “I’m not a robot”
- If your details entered are fine, you will login to Whoeasy without any hassle.
- But if your details are not entered rightly, you might have to cross check them.
What’s the process to cancel Whoeasy?
Using or cancelling Whoeasy is entirely your call. If at any point in time you feel Whoeasy is not proving to be of great use, you can opt for the cancellation process, and we will guide you through the process.
Before we explain the various ways to initiate a Whoeasy cancellation process, here are the basic details you must keep handy: First and last name, phone number, email address, username, password, billing address, city, state or province or region, ZIP or postal code, country, a valid reason for cancellation, last four digits of your card, date when you were last charged and the amount last charged from you.
There are three ways you can cancel your Whoeasy membership. You can use any one of the following:
The first Whoeasy cancellation process is via email:
- Open your mailbox and create a new message template to type out your message to Whoeasy. If you do not have an email ID, which is a possibility, you should create one using any of the leading email service providers.
- Now coming to the message template. On the subject line of the email, type MUST READ “Please Terminate My Account”
- Then in the message body, elaborate the reason why you want to snap your ties with Whoeasy. Make sure you write the message in crystal clear language for the service experts to understand without any ambiguity.
- Remember to ask the Whoeasy representative to acknowledge your application. The acknowledgement can be via email, a receipt or a confirmation number.
- Keeping information about your cancellation is crucial. Keeping records is important.
The second Whoeasy cancellation process is via Login:
- For this process, you need to reach www.whoeasy.com.
- Once the landing page loads, you need to login with your email and password, as elaborated earlier in the article.
- After login in, scroll up and find the “My Account” section. Click on it.
- Once you enter the “My account” page, you need to navigate towards the left hand side of the page, where all your subscriptions will be clearly mentioned on the side bar.
- Once you have clicked on the subscription, click on the “Change Plan” section. From now on, you will be given a set of instructions to follow to wrap up the cancellation process.
- To end all your subscriptions availed till date, repeat all the above-mentioned steps.
And now the third one, through which you can cancel whoeasy account by Phone while speaking to an agent on the phone:
- Simple, just take your phone and dial . Remember, this is a Whoeasy customer service number and there might be a long queue of callers already. So be patient till your turn to speak to your executive comes.
- When the Whoeasy customer service representative speaks to you, just tell him or her that you would like to opt out of Whoeasy.
- The expert on the other side of the call might ask for basic details such as your name, account details, subscription history, email ID or pin code.
- Once you provide the details, ask the person to issue a confirmation number or receipt or an acknowledgement email. Such information will help you track the developments down the line.
- Always keep the information and your application for cancellation handy. You never know when you might need them.
According to our understanding, the customer care executives of Whoeasy are very helpful and also go out of their way to ensure your demands are met. Even many Whoeasy users have no complaints with the telephone executives whatsoever. So much so that their reviews in the market are pretty impressive. If possible, just try and Google up testimonials by Whoeasy users, and you will hardly find anything average about it. But please note that the customer care executives are only available from 9 AM to 5 PM everyday. The Whoeasy customer care number is toll-free, so you don’t have to pay a penny even if it is a long call.
Here are some details you must keep in mind:
Contact URL: www.whoeasy.com/contact
Some Frequently Asked Questions About How To Cancel Whoeasy Account
Does Whoeasy furnish any more information apart from name or address?
Well, this has been asked to Whoeasy for a long time. But then we should re-assert the fact that Whoeasy will not divulge anything beyond the basic information, which is the name, address and e-mail address of the owner. The website believes in ethics and making people feel secure despite sitting on a lot of information from around the world.
How safe is Whoeasy?
This is an absolutely safe platform. Just in case you cannot trust us, read the whoeasy.com reviews widely available online on several social media and networking platforms. Whoeasy is absolutely safe and sound.
Why should I use Whoeasy?
As we have said earlier, Whoeasy has garnered a good amount of reviews online. And it has a certain reputation to work with. Plus, Whoeasy does not charge you a king’s ransom. You can access details of unsaved phone numbers without much ado at a basic monthly price of just $20.
Will my Whoeasy subscription be cancelled if I don’t want it?
Obviously, yes. The moment you call up the customer care executives after deciding to part ways with the Whoeasy app, your request will be processed after due acknowledgement. We are rest assured that you don’t have to make repeated follow-ups to end your association with Whoeasy.
Can I come back to Whoeasy after terminating my subscription?
Why not? Once you are part of the Whoeasy family, you will be welcomed back with arms wide open. All you need to do is Login once again and register yourself by paying the minimum amount to start your premium membership.
Does the Whoeasy customer care team work receive calls 24X7?
Well, not really. They work from 9 to 5 during the day and are committed to solving all your issues during the dedicated span of time. But we would like to underline the fact that Whoeasy experts are a bunch of reliable people, who are there only to reduce your hassles.